Time for a Tuesday 10 Post. This week, our hostesses chose the topic “Ten Posts I will NEVER Write.” Here are a few things you can expect never to see on this blog.
- Anything related to the bedroom relationship between my husband and me. Not because I am a prude, but because I believe certain things should stay “in the bedroom.” The closest I will come to this topic is when I post a book review for my friend Brianne Grogan.
- Tofu recipes… just… no.
- “My Children are Exactly Alike”
- You will not ever find anything on this blog that is in direct opposition to the Bible. If you do, you have my permission to hold me accountable.
- “How to Have a Perfect Military Move” (unless it’s complete satire).
- “Understanding your toddler is easy” – In my case, every time I figure one thing out, fifteen other things change.
- “An Allergy-Free life” – unless a miracle occurs.
- “Wake up Energized!”
- “I love to Exercise!” – I can admit to liking the effects, and how I feel when the workout is OVER, but the actual workout part no matter what I try is not fun for me.
- “How to Stay caught up on everything all the time.”
Follow me at Follow